View Profile FateModified

All 162 Audio Reviews

103 w/ Responses

Bladerunner 2049 is one of my all-time favorite movie sound tracks. You definitely captured the dark, dream-like, futuristic sound of the OST here. Great job, I really enjoyed this. :)

So beautiful!! :)

FionaTheDream responds:

thanks! <3

That series had me crying over and over lol. It was probably one of the most inspirational series I’ve ever seen though. Your little song here is very beautiful, and I can see how you drew inspiration for it. Very nice. :)

Everratic responds:

Thanks for the comment! I cried at the end too :D

I love that analog sound. Reminds me of the series Stranger Things. You had it here :)

I love that analog sounding bass. Nice composition GdabZ!

Damn, how did this ever get a score as low as 3.64?!?! That’s crazy! This should be at least a 4.8.

Gario responds:

Can't control whether your music gets listens on the site, outside of luck or score manipulation (voting for your own track regularly to increase the score & visibility). Never seemed important enough to bother with.

Glad you like it, though!

Fuckkk yeah. Good shit bro. Keep on keepin on. LUV

Benji-G responds:

Thanks man, means a lot!

Not bad at all! I really dig this. Actually I wish I could make trance this good myself. Good job, hope you get some good rest. :)

I love the emotion and energy in this! Good job and good luck in the ADM! :)

ProjectSoary responds:

Much appreciated! Likewise. After NGDAM and NGUAC are over, we need to collab. I'm certain we could cook up something fierce. Thanks again for the review!

Beautiful and very professional sounding to my ears. I’m getting Ori and Hollow Knight vibes listening to this… Great work, and good luck in the ADM! :)

eliasalija responds:

Thanks, yeah I guess it does share similar vibes to them and I'm glad cause those are great soundtracks!

Amateur music arranger/producer since 2013. Video game, cinematic, trance, DnB, ambient, and experimental are genres I produce these days.

Daren @FateModified