FateModified

All 162 Audio Reviews

103 w/ Responses

Awesome, man! I watched season 1 of "Stranger Things" on Netflix recently, and somehow I'm reminded of it when I listen to this, maybe because of the analog instruments, I'm not sure. I really enjoy this song.

I was wondering, Is there a story behind the name, "Seventh Empire?". Good stuff, man!

GdabZ responds:

Thanks for the comment buddy! Long time no see ;) I hesitated posting this track as it's quite far from my ordinary production and told myself why the hell not! The title is Seventh Empire because... the main Moog ends on the seventh scale (starting at 2:04)... :D

This is beautiful! :)

LawnReality responds:

Thank you!

Dude, this is so good... damn

I've never heard a dubstep song that I really liked until I heard this. You have a great talent. I really enjoyed this. 5/5 :)

Geoplex responds:

Thanks, that means a lot :) you should check out people like AU5 if you wanna find more Dubstep you might like, because his stuff is very similar to this song! (except his is way better ofc :P)

This is way awesome! :)

LawnReality responds:

Really glad you like it! :)

Good!! :)

Dylnmatrix responds:

Glad you like it :)

Awesome! I love retro game music, such as from Mega Man. I'm getting started trying to make retro game style music myself, and this song is very inspirational to me. Thanks for making awesome retro music. I always look forward to your songs because they are so good, like this one! :)

EliteFerrex responds:

Thanks for your kind words, and best of luck in your compositions!

Very good! I can't wait to hear the rest of the soundtrack. It sounds like it's going to be a very fast-paced, adrenaline-inducing game, and I look forward to playing it. Please keep us informed of its progress. :)

Great chip tune. I love it! :D

No problem. And thank you for sharing. ;)

Amateur music arranger/producer since 2013. Video game, cinematic, trance, DnB, ambient, and experimental are genres I produce these days.

Daren @FateModified