FateModified

All 162 Audio Reviews

103 w/ Responses

This is very beautiful, as are all of your songs that I've heard. Great job. :)

Thanks! :)

This is really great. I wonder, why do you no longer have the ability to write music? If that's true, then I'm very sad for you. Take care.

ale26reg responds:

I don't know how that happened. Hard times, hard pressure and something just broke inside me. Since then, I have not been able to write a single measure.

Wow, this is so good! I hope this makes it into the Winter Olympics. I feel like it deserves to be in it, but that is just my opinion. Great job! :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you think so :D
The final decision is up to Bosa, but we'll see what happens!

I like this! And I'm glad you're still alive. :)

I am in awe of your compositional skills. You must have studied music for a long time! :)

Qu4drupleForte responds:

Cheers, man I'm glad you like it! I've been writing for about 7-8 years now, although there was very little formal "study" involved

So good!

Thank you!

Beautiful! 5/5 :)

Thank you!

This song is great! It's very beautiful, dynamic, and expressive. My new favorite! 5/5 stars

SkyeWint responds:

Cool, man! We appreciate it. :)

The music you make is so awesome and inspirational to me in trying to make my own music. You are definitely in my Top 10 favorite music artists on NG.

Rating this 5 stars is not a hard choice at all. It's very beautiful and moving. I love it. :)

I'm happy you like it!

Amateur music arranger/producer since 2013. Video game, cinematic, trance, DnB, ambient, and experimental are genres I produce these days.

Daren @FateModified