FateModified

All 162 Audio Reviews

103 w/ Responses

Damn bro, you’ve outdone yourself… literally lol. Great great GREAT job. Congrats on the 200+ fans, you totally deserve way more than that. Keep doing your thing! :)

This is beautiful! I wish my hearing wasn't messed up right now so that I could really enjoy this to it's full extent. Really nice! :)

Deemo-R responds:

Aw man, I hope it's not something serious! Thanks so much, and I hope you have a speedy recovery in un-messing your hearing holes! :)

Congrats Phonometrologist, AlbeGian, Mackievellian, and PredatorMusic! You guys keep doing your thing, I look forward to hearing more of your creations. :)

This is dope! SNES vibes for sure :)

Omg this is so great!! I’m actually now really glad you beat me last round lol, you definitely deserve it. Good luck! :)

Mackievellian responds:

Awh... Thanks my man.

Oh my gosh, this is so good, I love it!!! Seriously, great job!! This sounds very Hans Zimmer-esque to me. Zimmer is one of my absolute favorite film composers. I’m curious to know, which film composers would you say were your inspiration for this? :)

KevinMueller responds:

Thanks for the kind words. :)
Hans Zimmer was definitely an inspiration for this, as were many others, like for example Thomas Bergersen.

Gorgeous!

Thomastique responds:

Thank you! 😁

This is really great!! I started listening to uplifting trance a little over a year ago and it has quickly become one of my favorite music genres. To me this sounds very similar to Armin van Buuren‘s style. He’s actually my favorite trance artist. This sounds very professional, and that kick sounds amazing! My only very small criticism is that the volume level seems a bit low for a track such as this. It could be made a bit louder with a maximizer on the master track. But I totally love this! Great job and good luck! :)

TerraNation responds:

hey thanks yes i noticed the mastering got abit off not sure what happend ithink when convert it to mp3 or my Ozone vst bugged during export.

So beautiful!!!

Intense!!! Reminds me of Slayer

TSRBand responds:

Thanks so much! Love some slayer \m/

Amateur music arranger/producer since 2013. Video game, cinematic, trance, DnB, ambient, and experimental are genres I produce these days.

Daren @FateModified