FateModified

All 162 Audio Reviews

103 w/ Responses

Therefore it's best to avoid reality so that you don't go crazy. ;)

Awesome song, well done!

Awesome! I love it! 5/5. Great job. :)

Yahtzei responds:

Thank you, cherished follower! :D glad you like it! :)

Nice. I like the dream-like quality of your version. Congratulations on making the front page! :)

rainheart666787 responds:

WHHAAAAAAATT??? Seriously? Thank you dude for the review...also I made WHATTTAAAA?

Awesome!

Good stuff. I enjoyed it a lot.

I hear "Get up, I get up, I get up, I get up..." when I hear this.

Life will throw (many difficult) things at you that can break your spirit. But don't ever give up on doing what you love, because it's what keeps you going.

That's what this song is about, right? ;)

Genraltweet responds:

Yes, sir :)

Thats what this song is all about. . .

But it sure is hard to follow your dreams at times.. .

My cat jumped up on the computer when I was listening to this and started doing backflips and foaming at the mouth. Should I be concerned?

Cool. I love a lot of your songs, but why do you add so much reverb? It makes it sound like the music is coming from far away. IMHO music like this should be a little more in-your-face and make you feel like you are right inside it, rather than listening to it from afar. Good stuff! :)

ThatJohnnyGuy responds:

Thanks for the advice, I figured it gave a less flat sound to make it have more atmosphere, but maybe that's just me. Thanks. I swear, over the years, I've had the most random inspiration, experimenting with many different genres.

Awesome song. I love it!

Dude, this is awesome. I'm never disappointed when I listen to your songs.

johnfn responds:

Thank you!

Amateur music arranger/producer since 2013. Video game, cinematic, trance, DnB, ambient, and experimental are genres I produce these days.

Daren @FateModified